Friday, March 18, 2011

Complaints

I am tired. I'm tired of people who think that they are so much better than everybody else, when in reality they are far from that. I'm tired of not being able to wake up in the mornings. I tired of trying to squeeze into societies little square. I'm tired of worrying about what she might think about me. I'm tired of the mistrust. I'm tired. I'm tired of this longer winter and waiting for the happiness of Spring to come and end my dreary state, and yet I'm tired that I know that I can control my own season's and I spend much more time in fall and winter than in spring and summer. I'm tired of not having all the legos I want, to be able to build my best creation. I'm tired of my dog not coming when I call her. I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of pain. I'm tired. I'm tired of not being in complete control. I'm tired of unfulfilled wishes. I'm tired of being tired. I am tired.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the first line of "Im tired of people who think that they are so much better than everybody else..." That pretty much sums up our whole school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you totally control your seasons. Why do we let Mother Nature determine what season it is? Great point.

    I like the tone shift when you said you're tired of your dog not coming when you call her. That line made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your complaints because they connected with each other and it flowed. It was not just a jumbled mess. Great job.

    ReplyDelete