Monday, March 7, 2011

What would I do?

What would I do if I was at the grocery store, and a man came up to me and said he was from the FBI, then he told me that there was a woman, and that she had kidnappe a baby and he needed me to go retrieve the baby for him?
I would go get the baby from the women and then go hide in the gardening section of the store, cause it is a wal-mart. I call the police so they can come and make sure that the FBI dude is not a fraud. The I use my Kung Fu to keep everybody away from me, and I run to the doll section. I replace the baby with a doll and give the man and the lady eash a doll. They, at first, do not notice that it is only a doll and start to leave.
Then I run back to the real baby, but the baby is gone. I go to the lost and found box. I find the banby in it and then run to the bicycle section. I take a bicycle and ride around the store. I am too fast for the FBI dude and the lady. then the police come and sort it all out, then I do my grocery shopping and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment